Cape Town uniquely boasts the spectacular, natural mountain environment of the Table Mountain National Park within its central city limits. The 22km Sanlam Cape Town Peace Trail Runs allow you to rise above the urban environment and gloriously immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of nature as you take to the trails of Signal Hill and Lion’s Head.
You will enjoy stunning city and iconic Table Mountain vistas from the slopes of Signal Hill, as well as breathtaking views over the sweeping Atlantic Ocean from the contour path on Lion’s Head before making the descent to finish at Green Point Stadium.
- Takes place on Saturday, 22nd September, 2018
- The PEACE TRAIL 22km starts at 07h00
- Start: Green Point A Track, Green Point
- Finish: Vlei Road, Cape Town Stadium precinct
- The race is limited to 500 athletes
- Cut off time – Duration is 4.5 hours – finishing at 12 noon
- Open to elite athletes; registered and unregistered runners of 18 years of age and over
- Rewards include prize money, goodie bags, giveaways and medals
- Payment of Prize money: Money will only be transferred once full doping results are received
- RUN GREEN: The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon event is a climate neutral event. We are encouraging all runners to help us support the #RunGreen campaign.